Last updated 12/2/2021
WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR BOWMAN CABIN.
The cabin will remain closed for the 2022 camping season.
Bowman Cabin is a rustic oasis on Bowman Island on Squam Lake (see below for more pictures).
This 3-bedroom cabin has beds for 8 people and a large gathering space/living room. Bowman Cabin is available May 1st to November 1st. This is a rustic cabin with no electricity and no running water. We supply 2 large Coleman coolers for your refrigerated goods.
Bowman Cabin rules and info
- Maximum occupancy of 8 people
- Guests will need to bring their own linens
- Guests will need to bring their own drinking water
- Guests will need to bring their own light sources (no flames, candles, or gas lanterns)
- Cabin does not have electricity, running water, or phone lines
- Guests will leave the cabin in a clean "broom swept" condition and remove all trash
- Guests are responsible for their own transportation to and from the island
- Campfire allowed only in dedicated campfire ring
- Quiet hours start at 9:30 pm
- Fireworks are not allowed on Bowman Island
- No dogs in cabin
- 2 night minimum stay
- Propane for the outside grill included
- Kitchen area has no running water, but has a gas oven and range (see pictures below)
Cancellation and date change policy
Full refund, less a $50 handling fee, if cancellation or change of date is 14 days or more prior to camping date.
50% refund if cancellation/change is 7 days or more prior to camping date.
No refund with less than 7 days' notice.
Backyard with firepit